Learn to kitesurf or improve your skills! Our lifeguard, CPR, and first aid certified instructors are the most highly trained, and they teach you on quality name brand kites.
- 1.5 Hour - 1 person Private Lesson Non-member $168
- 1.5 Hour Group Lesson - Per Person Non-member $104
- 3 Hour - 1 person Private Lesson Non-member $299
- 3 Hour Group Lesson - Per Person Non-member $168
Take a Surf Lesson in Kailua!
Choose your date and save $30 each when you book online.*
Our surf lessons emphasize safety and explain conditions, the art of catching waves, how to stand, and how to ride waves. You are guaranteed to ride waves! We specialize in surfing local surf breaks close to Diamond Head and away from the crowds in Waikiki.
Our lessons are perfect for surfers interested in more personalized instruction and beginner and/or experienced surfers who would like to fine-tune their skills, and they are strongly recommended for students 16 years old and younger and/or weighing 90 pounds or less. Kids under 10 are required to take private lessons.
Surf lessons are available every day starting at 9:00 a.m. or 2:00 p.m. If necessary, we can schedule a different time either earlier or later upon request. Please schedule your surf lesson at least one day in advance to guarantee a board and instructor at your requested time. You may reschedule your lesson with 24 hours’ notice without a fee.
- Entry Level: No experience needed — must be able to swim
- Surfboards are included
- Our instructors are CPR, first aid, and lifeguard certified, fully insured, and permitted by the city and state since 1998.
*Online bookings must be 24 hours in advance to receive discount.