Learn to windsurf with the most patient and skilled instructors. Our staff of lifeguard certified windsurfers has the knowledge and teaching experience to help you learn any skill!
- Child (Age 5-13)
2020 Clinic Dates Announced!
Reserve your spot today to join the fun!
|January 26||May 17||September 20|
|February 23||June 28||October 18|
|March 16||July 19||November 15|
|April 19||August 16|
Free Ocean Safety Clinic for Kids
Pa’ani Wai Hawai’i, an educational non-profit 501(c)(3), organizes free Keiki (kids) Ocean Safety Waters Sports Clinics. We meet on a Sunday every month at 2 p.m. at Pa’ani Wai Hawai’i, located in the Hawaiian Watersports Kailua shop. Event sponsored by GR3EN energy drinks.
- For kids ages 5 – 15 years old
- All participants must be able to swim.
- Limited enrollment (24 kids max. plus parents)
- Water sports and safety gear will be provided at no charge.
- Free group instruction is provided by professional lifeguards and instructors of Pa’ani Wai Hawai’i.
- After the group lessons, the kids will take turns on our gear learning and practicing their new skills.
- Parents must accompany their child at the event and are encouraged to get wet and join in the fun.
- Parents must sign up their child in advance online or in person at 171 Hamakua Dr., Kailua.
- Walk-ups will be allowed to listen in and are welcome to join us in the water if space is available.
- By signing up, you agree to let us use any photos taken for Facebook and promotional purposes.