Rent windsurfing gear from Hawaiian WaterSports and get out on the water! Equipment is available for all ability levels.
- Members save $$$
- Lessons 2 Hour Private Lesson
- 1 Person
- 2 People (Students taking turns on 1 rig | price per person)
- 3 People (Students taking turns on 1 rig | price per person)
Be a part of the newest way to ride the waves…Wing Surfing!
Wing surfing is the sport of riding any board or boat – while carrying a hand-held inflatable sail. Wing surfing is not supposed to replace windsurfing, kiteboarding, and surfing. It’s a complement, an addition, an alternative, and subgenre of wave riding and sailing.
- Helmets and lifejackets (provided) are required by IKO standards and insurance. Safety is our priority.
- Instructor will teach from shoreline or swim and trade off with student.
- We use the latest 2-way radio communication technology in Bb Talkin’ helmet headsets to quickly get through your learning curve.
- We have the latest models of Armstrong, Cabrinha, Slingshot, Ozone, Airush, with Ride Engine & Starboard wing boards.